Annual Aquarium Passes & Splash Fund Memberships
The aquatic adventures never have to end! Whether it’s exchanging a grin with a cownose stingray or watching a sand tiger shark glide just a few feet overhead in the seatube, being a Greater Cleveland Aquarium Passholder gives you access to fish-filled fun all year round.
Annual Passholder Levels & Benefits
Guests can also apply their general admission to an annual pass by presenting their same-day admission receipt at the front Ticket Counter. The amount paid for entry will be applied toward the purchase price.
(1 adult 60+)
(2 adults 60+)
(2 adults and 6 children ages 2-18)
(2 adults 60+ and 6 children ages 2-18)
*Bigger family? No problem. Additional children (ages 2-18) can be added to each pass for $25 per child.
**Greater Cleveland Aquarium Annual Passes are name-specific and all names must be provided at time of purchase. IDs will be checked when Passes are used.
All Passholder levels receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Greater Cleveland Aquarium general admission for 1 year during regular business hours**
- FREE parking for Passholder during Aquarium visit
- $5 discount for up to 4 guests (general admission only, Passholder must be present)
- Ability to reserve same-day Stingray Feed tickets (Limited quantity, call 216.862.8803 as early as possible on day of visit to secure space)
- Pre-sale opportunities for high-demand events such as Hauntaquarium
- Exclusive invitations to Passholder-only events
- Discounts on special Aquarium programs
- 10% discount on Coral Cove Gift Shop purchases
- 20% discount on Nautica Queen cruises (excluding holidays and special events)
- 20% off Nautica Café purchases
- Enrollment in Captain NEO’s Kids Club (children ages 2-12)
Splash Fund Membership Levels
Show your support for marine education and conservation and receive a host of great benefits in return. Your donation gives students in schools with demonstrated need experiences and information to help them appreciate the beauty, complexity and fragility of the natural world.
Members pay it forward, making a positive impact in our community by supporting the mission of the 501(c)(3) Splash Fund. As noted below, a portion of your Membership is tax deductible.
$250 ($120 tax-deductible)
Underwrite field trip transportation for a class to visit the Aquarium, plus receive family-level Aquarium Passholder benefits.
$500 ($210 tax-deductible)
Enjoy an EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS and underwrite an Aquarium admission for a class of 20 students, plus receive family-level Aquarium Passholder benefits.
$1,000 ($250 tax-deductible)
Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour lead by a manager for up to 10 guests and underwrite a transportation and Aquarium admission for a class of 20 students, plus receive family-level Aquarium Passholder benefits.
$2,500 ($1,300 tax-deductible)
Receive 50 guest tickets and enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour lead by a manager for up to 10 guests and underwrite a transportation and Aquarium admission for 4 classes of 20 students, plus receive family-level Aquarium Passholder benefits.
$5,000 ($3,800 tax-deductible)
Receive 50 guest tickets, enjoy exclusive behind-the-scenes tour lead by a manager for up to 10 guests, and underwrite transportation and Aquarium admission for 4 classes of 20 students and support the Splash Fund’s conservation efforts. We will work with you to determine which ongoing effort is most important to you. Plus receive family-level Aquarium Passholder benefits.