Education & Camps
Greater Cleveland Aquarium’s education programs are:
- Exciting, educational and entertaining
- Hands-on and inquiry based
- Grade level appropriate
- Aligned to the Common Core and 2010 Ohio Revised Science Standards and Model
Click below for a PDF version of our educational programs brochure.
Education Brochure Side 1
Education Brochure Side 2
Teacher Checklist & Chaperone Tips
The goal of the Greater Cleveland Aquarium is to educate your students in an entertaining and imaginative way about the freshwater and salt water aquatic environment and how our actions affect it. Our education programs are designed to reinforce the Ohio Revised Science Standards and Model. We employ hands-on and inquiry science teaching methods wherever possible to engage your students.
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium Education department offers many engaging programs about aquatic animals and conservation for school groups preschool through college level.
- Guided aquatic themed, grade appropriate, education program
- Youth group programs
- Scout Programs
- Homeschool Family Programs
- Spring & Summer Day Camps
- Professional Development workshops for teachers
Click on the booking information tab to the right to learn more about these programs and pricing.