Special Need Groups
Self-guided Groups with Special Needs
To schedule your visit, please call the Group Sales Department at (216) 862-8803 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-guided Group Rate
- Reservations are required at least 7 days in advance.
- Price: $14.95 per client/student, one chaperone is admitted free with every five clients/students, additional chaperones are $14.95.
Please have the following ready when booking your self-guided visit:
- Date that you would like to visit the aquarium
- Arrival time to the aquarium and departure time from the aquarium
- Grade/age of students – not required for adult groups.
- Number of clients/students and chaperones that will be attending. Please note we require one adult chaperone for every five clients/students.
- Contact phone number of group leader
- Billing address of school/organization
- Email address of group leader
- Are you having lunch at the aquarium? You are welcome to bring your own lunches.
- Would you like to order lunches form the Nautica Café?
- Special needs of your group (i.e. private room for changing or feeding)
- To receive the group rate, we require a single payment transaction (each client/student may not pay individually). We can provide an itemized receipt.
- We accept cash, check, or credit card.
- If paying by credit card call 216.862.8803 to pay over phone and save time.
Please see information on education page: http://greaterclevelandaquarium.com/educate/booking/