Whether it’s going nose to nose with a painted turtle, getting your hands wet in our stingray touch pool or watching a sand tiger shark swim right over your head in the sea tube, the aquatic adventures never have to end. Being a Greater Cleveland Aquarium Pass Holder gives you access to fish-filled fun all year round.
• ADULT (1 adult): $50
• SENIOR (1 adult 60+): $45
• COUPLE (2 adults): $90
• SENIOR COUPLE (2 adults 60+): $80
• FAMILY (2 adults and 2 children ages 2-18): $130
• GRANDPARENTS (2 adults 60+ and 2 children ages 2-18): $130
*With the exception of children at the grandparents-level, Greater Cleveland Aquarium annual passes are name-specific and all names must be provided at time of purchase. IDS will be checked when passes are used.
**Bigger family? No problem. Additional children (ages 2-18) can be added to each pass for $25 per child.
Pass Holder Benefits:
• Unlimited Greater Cleveland Aquarium admission for 1 year during regular business hours
• FREE parking for Pass Holders
• $5 discount for up to 4 guests (general admission only and Pass Holder must be present with guest[s])
• Express entry through our Pass Holder entrance during peak hours
• Ability to reserve Stingray Feed tickets (Limited quantity! Call 216.862.8803 as early as possible on the day of you are visiting to secure space.)
• Invitations to exhibit openings and special events
• Discounts on special Aquarium programs
• 10% discount on Coral Cove Gift Shop purchases
• 10% discount on cruises aboard the Nautica Queen (*Not valid on holidays or special events*)
• 20% off Nautica Cafe purchases
Share your commitment to marine education and conservation and receive a host of great benefits in return. Your support gives students in schools with demonstrated need experiences and information to help them appreciate the beauty, complexity and fragility of the natural world. Members pay it forward, making a positive impact in our community by supporting the mission of the 501(c)(3) Splash Fund. As noted below, a portion of your Membership is tax deductible.
Membership Levels & Benefits:
*Each membership includes all of the benefits of a family pass holder AND…
• ENSIGN : $250 ($120 tax-deductible) – …underwrite field trip transportation for a class to visit the Aquarium
• LIEUTENANT : $500 ($210 tax-deductible) – …enjoy an EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS and underwrite an Aquarium admission for a class of 20 students
• COMMANDER : $1,000 ($250 tax-deductible) – …enjoy an EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR LEAD BY A MANAGER FOR UP TO 10 GUESTS and underwrite a transportation AND Aquarium admission for a class of 20 students
• CAPTAIN : $2,500 ($1,300 tax-deductible) – …get 50 GUEST TICKETS and enjoy an EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR LEAD BY A MANAGER FOR UP TO 10 GUESTS and underwrite a transportation AND Aquarium admission for 4 classes of 20 students
• ADMIRAL : $5,000 ($3,800 tax-deductible) – …get 50 GUEST TICKETS, enjoy EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR LEAD BY A MANAGER FOR UP TO 10 GUESTS, and underwrite transportation AND Aquarium admission for 4 classes of 20 students AND support the Splash Fund’s conservation efforts. (We will work with you to determine which ongoing effort is most important to you.)