The Greater Cleveland Aquarium welcomes special needs groups. Please have the following ready when you book your self-guided visit:
- Date that you would like to visit
- Aquarium arrival and departure time
- Number of guests/clients/students and any chaperones will be attending. Please note we require 1 adult chaperone for every 5 clients/students.
- Group leader contact phone and email
- School/organization/tour company billing address
- If you are bringing your own lunches or would like to order from the Nautica Cafe.
- Any special accommodations (i.e. private room for changing or feeding)
The Aquarium is accessible. Click here for an Aquarium Sensory Field Guide.