Fish Feeding Adventure
The Fish Feeding Adventure offers a one of a kind view from the top of our 230,000 gallon shark exhibit. Begins with a fish identification and guided tour through the Greater Cleveland Aquarium SeaTube, followed by a behind the scenes tour of our filtration and food preparation areas. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and assist an Aquarist feed hundreds of fish including groupers, grunts, stingrays and more.
- $60 per person: Pass Holder
- $70 per person: Non-Pass Holder
Available Time Slots:
- Tuesday and Saturday from 4PM-5PM
The Fine Print:
- Includes admission to the Aquarium.
- Maximum of 4 participants per reservation.
- Minimum age is 6 years old. Children age 6-17 must be accompanied by a participating parent or legal guardian.
- Requires ability to climb stairs.
- Must book reservation at least seven days in advance.
- Must complete a waiver and release of claims form.
- Guests will be handling raw seafood. Please notify of any allergies at the time of reservation.
- Payment due in full at time of reservation.
To make a reservation, please call 216.862.8803.