Please have the following ready when booking your visit:
•At least two dates that you would like to visit the aquarium
•Arrival time to the aquarium and departure time from the aquarium
•Grade level of students
•What program would you like to schedule?
•Number of students and chaperones that will be attending. Remember we require one adult chaperone for every ten students.
•Are you having lunch at the aquarium? You are welcome to bring your own lunches.
•Would you like to order lunches form the Nautica Café?
•Special needs of your students?
Please plan for a two hour stay including 30 minutes for lunch.
*Full Day Programs: Aquatic Animal Adaptations; Lakes and Rivers; Land, Lake, and River
All programs are guided by an aquarium staff member.
Some programs have age and class size restrictions.
Preschool (I See Sea Creatures) : $6.95
K-12 Students : $8.95
• 1 required adult chaperone is admitted free for every 10 students.
• Additional adults are $15.95 per person, and must be paid for at the same time as the student tickets in order to receive the discount.
• A student whose family is an Annual Pass holder is admitted free. The student must be able to provide the pass on the date of the visit.
Special Needs : $8.95
(Self-contained classes or groups)
• 1 required adult chaperone is admitted free for every 5 students.
• Additional adults are $8.95 per person, and must be paid for at the same time as the student tickets in order to receive the discount.
• Special needs groups may choose a guided or self-guided tour.
Marine Science Tour : $20.00
Cuyahoga Connection : $15.95
Outreach Programs : $150.00 First session +$75.00 for additional sessions
*Contact for pricing outside Cuyahoga County
Aquatic Trek : $8.95
Land, Lake, and River : $17.00
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium Splash Fund is offering a grant to help offset ticket costs for school visits to the aquarium for qualifying schools. For more information please contact Tami Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org