To schedule your visit, please call the Education Department at (216) 862-8803 ext. 7703 or email at email@example.com Plan at least two hours for your visit.
Please have the following ready when booking your visit:
*Please plan for a two hour stay including 30 minutes for lunch
All programs are guided by an aquarium staff member.
Preschool (I See Sea Creatures) $6.95
K-12 Students $8.95
• 1 required adult chaperone is admitted free for every 10 students.
• Additional adults are $15.95 per person, and must be paid for at the same time as the student tickets in order to receive the discount.
• A student whose family is an Annual Pass holder is admitted free. The student must be able to provide the pass on the date of the visit.
Special Needs $8.95
(Self-contained classes or groups)
• 1 required adult chaperone is admitted free for every 5 students.
• Additional adults are $8.95 per person, and must be paid for at the same time as the student tickets in order to receive the discount.
• Special needs groups may choose a guided or self-guided tour.
Marine Science Tour $20.00
Cuyahoga Connection $15.95
Outreach Programs $150.00 First session
+$75.00 additional sessions
Contact for pricing outside Cuyahoga County
Aquatic Trek $8.95
Land, Lake, and River $17.00
We also offer:
Day Camp Programs
Tours for Camps
Teacher Professional Development
Some programs have age and class size restrictions,
Click here for details.
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium Splash Fund is offering a grant to help offset ticket costs for school visits to the aquarium for qualifying schools. For more information please contact Tami Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.