Dive into learning with an inspired look at marine life! Games, crafts, storytelling and animal encounters engage young learners’ curiosity and creativity while exploring movement, sight, sound, shape, taste, smell and touch. Each program is geared towards children ages 2-5 with a participating adult.
- Sat, Aug 5, 10:30am – Noon – Colorful Aquarium (Ages 2-5)
Discover the brilliant colors of ocean life! Featured animal: Painted Turtle
- Sat, Oct 14, 10:30am -Noon – The Seemingly Spooky Animals of the Ocean (Ages 2-5)
Meet the mysterious creatures of the deep sea. Featured animal: Shark
- Sat, Dec 2, 10:30am – Noon – Making Sense of Fish (Ages 2-5)
Learn about how fish use the five senses: sight, sound, touch, taste and smell.
Featured Animal: Bearded Dragon
- General – $32 for an adult/child pair ($16 for an additional adult or child)
- Pass Holder – $10 for an adult/child pair ($5 for an additional adult or child)
- Short educational lesson of the topic of the month
- Game activity
- Take-home craft
- Animal encounter
- Story time
- Full same-day access to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium following the program