Shark Dive CLE
Certified SCUBA divers can dive with the sharks in our 230,000-gallon shark exhibit, which is home to more than 30 species of sea creatures – among them are 3 species of sharks, 2 species of stingrays and moray eels.
The overall experience includes admission into the Aquarium for the diver and one viewing guest, a tour of the dive platform, exhibit walk through and fish identification session, one dive in the shark exhibit, use of all dive equipment needed AND as many souvenir shark teeth as you can find! Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to share your SCUBA diving passion with your family and friends as they watch you dive with the sharks from the safety of the acrylic viewing windows. Where else in Cleveland can you jump in the balmy 74 degrees water and get a close up experience with dozens of magnificent animals?
- Provide open water certification card from a nationally recognized SCUBA certifying agency.
- Government-issued picture ID with date of birth.
- Signed Aquarium liability waiver; medical waiver with NO medical contraindications and completed Guest Info sheet
- Of sound body and mind and able to handle inherent risks involved with SCUBA diving.
- Able to carry and lift 50lbs.
- Able to climb stairs with weight of SCUBA gear.
- DAN membership strongly recommended.
The Fine Print:
- Includes Aquarium admission for one diver and a viewing guest
- Maximum of two divers can participate per dive.
- Open water SCUBA certified divers must be age 15 and up; age 15-17 requires a supervising SCUBA certified parent or guardian to participate in the dive.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Payment in full due at time of reservation.
- $205 per Greater Cleveland Aquarium Passholder
- $225 general
- Not already a Passholder? Check out our Annual Passes to save on the purchase of a program
- Additional guests may be added to the program at a discounted group rate please contact us for details 216.862.8803 x 7700
*Pricing includes same-day Aquarium admission for diver plus a guest
- Saturdays, 9 – 11am OR 2 – 4pm
A date may be changed if it is requested more than 48 hours in advance. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance and no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled. To change your reservation, please contact the Greater Cleveland Aquarium at 216.862.8803.
For questions or to make a reservation, please call 216.862.8803.
Shark Dive CLE Application Forms – Get a head start by filling out and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Shark Dive CLE Program FAQ
Shark Dive CLE Packet
Shark Dive CLE Minor Packet