Zzzs in the Seas Overnight
When the Greater Cleveland Aquarium has closed its doors for the day and everyone has gone home, join us for an after-hours adventure. Spend the night exploring Ohio’s only independent aquarium and discover new and interesting facts about various freshwater and saltwater species. This exclusive sleepover includes a guided tour, SCUBA diver presentation, animal encounter, scavenger hunt, light evening snack and Continental breakfast. Who knows? You might end up falling asleep by counting sharks instead of sheep. Overnights are available for Boy and Girl Scout groups, families and youth groups.
• Girl Scouts – Saturdays, January 20, March 10, April 21, October 6 or December 1, 7pm – 9am
• Boy Scouts – Saturdays, March 3 (SOLD OUT), September 22 or November 10, 7pm – 9am
• Public – Saturdays, May 26, June 16 or July 28, 7pm – 9am
NOTE: To inquire about a date not listed above or for additional information and questions, please contact Amber Walden at 216.862.8803 or email email@example.com
• General – $45 per person
• Greater Cleveland Aquarium Annual Passholder – $35 per person
The Fine Print:
• Children must be age 6 or older to participate.
• A minimum of 20 guests and a maximum of 60 guests per overnight.
• Check-in begins at 6:30pm; lights out from 11pm-7am.
• Next-day admission is included with the overnight package. Guests must exit when the program ends at 9am and can reenter as early as 10am when we open our doors to the public.
• A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a date for your group.
• Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.