Aquarist for a Day
As part of our mission to educate, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium is proud to offer the “Aquarist for a Day” program. Designed to amaze, inform and inspire…Spend time alongside an aquarist team member and go behind the scenes to learn more about the animals and their care. Activities include daily animal and exhibit checks, preparing food, feeding animals, water testing, and exhibit maintenance.
- $100 per person: Pass Holder
- $125 per person: Non-Pass Holder
The Fine Print:
- Available Saturday from 1pm-3pm
- Recommended for ages 12-17
- Includes general admission ticket plus 1 guest ticket
- Maximum of 1 participant per reservation
- Must book reservation 7 days in advance
- Must complete a waiver and release of claims form
- Must complete an emergency contact form
- Payment in full due at time of reservation
To make a reservation, please call 216.862.8803.