Dive into learning with an inspired look at marine life! Games, crafts, storytelling and animal encounters engage young learners’ curiosity and creativity while exploring movement, sight, sound, shape, taste, smell and touch. Each program is geared towards children ages 2-5 with a participating adult.
Upcoming 2017 Small Fry Programs:
• Sat, Dec 2, 10:30am – Noon – Making Sense of Fish (Ages 2-5)
Learn how fish use the five senses: sight, sound, touch, taste and smell.
Featured Animal: Bearded Dragon
General – $32 for an adult/child pair ($16 for an additional adult or child)
Pass Holder – $10 for an adult/child pair ($5 for an additional adult or child)
• Short educational lesson of the topic of the month
• Game activity
• Take-home craft
• Animal encounter
• Story time
• Full same-day access to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium following the program
SAVE THE DATE!
2018 Small Fry Programs:
• Wednesday, January 31, 9AM-10AM
• Saturday, February 3, 9AM-10AM
• Wednesday, May 9, 9AM-10AM
• Saturday, May 12, 9AM-10AM
• Wednesday, August 1, 9AM-10AM
• Saturday, August 4, 9AM-10AM
• Wednesday, October 31, 9AM-10AM
• Saturday, November 3, 9AM-10AM