Grandparents’ Day Weekend
- One (1) free admission for grandma or grandpa on Grandparents’ Day Weekend (Friday, September 8 – Sunday, September 10, 10am – 5pm, last ticket sold at 4pm) with the purchase of a one (1) child or adult general admission.*
- The first 50 grandparents each day receive a commemorative button.
- Families can fill out an aquatic-themed word search for a chance to win a 1-year Grandparents Annual Pass (good for 2 adults 60+ and 2 children ages 2-18).
- Youngsters can also make a hand-trace Grandparents’ Day fish card in the 2nd floor Exploration Station.
- Other activities throughout the weekend include special cichlid “Dish on Fish” feeding talks by Aquarium staffers at 11:45am daily.
- Grandparents visiting on Saturday and Sunday will also be treated to complimentary coffee and tea from 10 – 11am.
*Grandparents’ Day weekend discounts can only be applied to in-person admission purchased September 8 – 10 before 4pm at the Aquarium front ticket counter. Admission must be used that day and cannot be combined with another offer.